Thank you very much for your interest in becoming a San Rafael Yacht Club member! We are seeking new members who are interested in boating and on-the-water activities. As you can see, we are a diverse group of outgoing friendly folks who genuinely enjoy being together at the yacht club.
We invite you to take a tour of our clubhouse and meet some members to see if you think we’re a good fit for you. The best time to visit the Club is on Friday after 6pm, which is when we usually have the most members present to imbibe a beverage and nosh on some fixin’s. Just let us know in advance via email and we’ll set it up!
We look forward to hearing from you!
J.E.B. Pickett PC
- Bring your completed application to the club or email it to email@example.com.
- Submit the appropriate initiation fees and dues for your membership class.
- Appear at a general meeting to be introduced to the Club Members (First Thursday of every month.)
- The board will review and post your application on the bulletin board.
- After three weeks and no valid objections by any members, you will be notified of your standing.
SRYC has FOUR classes of paid membership:
|CLASS||INITIATION FEE||ANNUAL DUES|
If you have any questions concerning membership, please use the form below.